The staff at Harehill Court have daily contact with all tenants and ensure that they receive the support they require by liaising with appropriate disciplines / services on their behalf and offering support as a ‘good Neighbour’.
Out of hours, each flat is fitted with an intercom that contacts a call centre, who have the facility to send a mobile warden to support tenants if required.
There is a team of Home Care workers who visit tenants who have been assessed in their own flats to assist with personal care. Tenants who qualify for this care will be charged separately for this after a financial assessment has taken place.
• Home-cooked midday meal
• Community Room
• Guest Room
• Visiting hairdresser, optician, chiropodist
• Tenants meetings
• Milk deliveries
Harehill Court provides a secure environment for all tenants. This is made possible with the following facilities:
• Intercom to connect tenants to a member of staff or to the call centre in an emergency.
• Door entry for visitors to ring tenants directly and be let into the building.
• Security system includes intruder alarms for the communal rooms.
• Fire alarm which is connected directly to the Fire Service.